Regional Case Studies
- Full holistic baggage and check-in operational requirements analysis of the three airports.
- Whole airport terminal capacity assessment, utlising the existing terminal footprint.
- Successfully undertook a capacity and feasibility assessment for St Pancras terminal, Eurostar.
- Using simulations to quantify the benefit of constructing two PRM lifts in their terminal.
- Improving facilities and capacity through newer automated check in technologies.
- Managing the tender process for a new baggage system through to a successful conclusion.
- Undertaking a capacity assessment to augment capacity utilising the existing terminal footprint.
- Using simulations to prove a design worked effectively with traffic flows in the baggage hall and apron.