Maximise your airport’s competitive advantage with intelligent airfield planning.
Protecting your operation and reducing risk, AIQ helps you to keep pace with existing and future aircraft demands by optimising your airfield capacity. Looking at major aircraft traffic surfaces, such as runways, taxiways and stands; current and future flight schedules; and capacity issues and risk that airport, operators and airlines face on any given day; we analyse infrastructure, providing practical and cost effective solutions.
We are experts in planning and designing all elements of the airfield. This ranges from assessments and safeguarding, to creating bespoke simulation models. We also have the ability to accommodate existing and projected aircraft operations.
Specific Airfield Services
- Flight Schedule optimisation
- Runway, Taxiway and Stands Optimisation and Planning (using A-CDM process)
- Aircraft Fleet Planning
- Aircraft Turnaround Planning
- Integrated Airfield Planning.
Benefits to you
- Improve airfield efficiency
- Reduce ground/air delay
- Maximise airport competitive advantage
- Maximise stand and infrastructure usage
- Match infrastructure development to long-term demand
- Protect your operation and reduce risk
- Consider implications holistically – within airfield, terminal, apron or airport operations
- Clear reports using our bespoke simulation, Transvision AiR
- Adapt to changing passenger demands with intelligent airfield capacity solutions