At AiQ we provide innovative kerbside to airspace consulting, modelling and forecasting services, to help you solve the most complex challenges.
Using our bespoke modelling and simulation software TransvisionAiR® teamed with our vast experience, we assess the entire airport system including aircraft, passengers, baggage, transfer systems and ground support equipment.
Our deep operational and behaviour expertise enables smart decision making through a choice of outputs based on budgets and needs from graphs, 2D and 3D animation as well as virtual reality. We create simple and clear airport capacity models.
Located at Heathrow, AiQ has been continually engaged with the airport for the last 14 years. Our experienced team has been involved in the demand and capacity assessments of all major terminal, baggage and apron developments since 2006.
Our proven track record extends to other worldwide highly constrained airports such as Schiphol, Syndey, Hyderabad, Budapest, Bristol, Manchester, Gatwick, Stansted and Leeds Bradford. View our case studies here. Whether you are a 1 million passenger regional airport or an 150 million passenger hub we can help.
Our team realises a problem, analyses, models and provides recommendations to solve the most complex challenges. Giving you the big picture as well as highly detailed insights and analysis.
Issues concerning passenger flow, baggage handling systems, check baggage screening, ground handling operations, scheduling, and much more have been solved by us in many international airports.
Proud Members of
We believe AiQ Consulting is the right solution:
- Our agile consultancy service provides swift responses to project demands
- We improve efficiencies and reduce costs for clients
- We are practical airport operational experts
- We are skilled consultants with the ability to engage with complex requirements and stakeholders
- Our capacity designs are innovative with the passenger at the heart of our service
- TransvisionAiR® demonstrates clarity on airport capacity designs, enabling efficient decision making
- And, most importantly, – we are trusted