Improve your airport efficiency, protect your operation and reduce risk with our operational airport experts.
AiQ provides holistic Kerbside to Airspace demand and capacity airport assessments. From baggage and passenger flows to aircraft and cargo, GSE and transfer systems, we provide a unique analysis of the entire airport.
Gathering and analysing operational insights across all processes creates an effective way to manage daily resource requirements and optimise the total airport operational efficiency. We provide recommendations to achieve quick wins, realise cost savings, and resolve pinch points.
Specific Airport Services
- Holistic Airport Capacity Planning and Simulations
- Integration of Airfield, Terminal and Apron, combining Passenger, Baggage, Airside Vehicle, and Aircraft flows
- Master planning
- Long-range Growth Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Programme Management
- Stakeholder Consultation and Acceptance
Benefits to you
- Optimised end to end operation
- Resolve pinch points
- Optimise facilities and equipment
- Increase resource utilisation
- Stakeholder consensus
- Reduce operating costs
- Ensure long-term utilisation
- Prevent unnecessary investment costs
- Reduce risks
- End to End Airport Capacity Assessment in collaboration with NATS covering Kerbside to Airspace.
- Complete level 3 independent demand and capacity declaration assessment
- Programme management and process development of all terminals, modelling and finding solutions.
- Operational Readiness Activation and Transition (ORAT)
- Assessing capacity for baggage offload, conveyor and reclaim against proposed designs.
- Validating design for future development
- Predicting capacity and usage of a Pop Up temporary terminal to plan, simulate and organize facilities.
- Check-in to gate E2E capacity assessment with dynamic simulation
- Simulating and reporting on passenger flows, demographics and resource utilisation for retail outlets.
- Provided input in multiple areas with finding solutions to improve capacity and efficiency.
- Providing capacity planning for a temporary structure within restricted space and budget.
- Departures and arrival baggage capacity assessment
- Supporting the terminal masterplan extension, by providing design input at concept and scheme design.