Improve passenger experience, protect your operation and reduce risk with holistic airport capacity planning.
The complex challenges faced by airports – increased security, sustainability, changeable markets – put a burden on operating costs and potential revenue. We provide integrated programs for airfield, terminal and apron facilities.
AiQ realises ‘unseen’ capacity, optimising the use of what is already available, as well proving future designs or masterplans that are efficient from the outset. We also consider financial analysis and development capabilities, to give a holistic approach.
By doing this, you then fully realise your airport’s capacity – optimising passenger experience, creating efficiencies and minimising risk.
Specific Airport Services
- Holistic Airport Capacity Planning and Simulations
- Integration of Airfield, Terminal and Apron, combining Passenger, Baggage, Airside Vehicle, and Aircraft flows
- Master planning
- Long range Growth Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Programme Management
- Stakeholder Consultation and Acceptance
Benefits to you
- Increase Px experience
- Realise the full potential of existing facilities
- Protect your operation
- Reduce risks
- Increase revenue
- Optimise facilities and equipment
- Increase resource utilisation
- Integrate stakeholder solutions
- Reduce operating costs
- Improve customer service
- Improve airport experience
- Ensure long-term utilisation
- Prevent unnecessary investment costs
- Effective and efficient operations