Achieve your Net Zero Carbon targets through expert analytical and operational airport planners.
By 2050, global airports must achieve Net Zero Carbon emissions to fulfil international environmental goals and move toward a more sustainable future. Working together, the aviation industry will commit to operational improvements, airspace modernisation, new technologies, sustainable aviation fuels and carbon removal projects to achieve their targets.
This will put extreme pressure on airports to measure, reduce, find sustainable solutions, and optimise their current operations.
Using our data analytical skills and bespoke software in addition to our deep operational knowledge, AiQ are committed to supporting the aviation industry towards a sustainable future in several ways:
SPECIFIC CARBON REDUCTION EMISSION SERVICES
- Model the economic & sustainable impact of equipment and vehicle replacement to electric
- Calculate & measure Net Zero Targets and CO2/NOx emissions
- Introduce and impact assessment of new disruptive and autonomous technologies
- Optimise the end-to-end airport operation from kerbside to airspace
- Stakeholder engagement
- Advancing airport sustainability initiatives such as Urban Air Mobility, electric aviation, and Urban Turbine
BENEFITS TO YOU
- CO2/NOx emissions reduction potential
- Resource optimisation to improve efficiency and prevent wastage
- Clear comparisons & evaluation of options for future decision making
- Use of data to provide effective planning
- Future-proofing airport for sustainable growth
- Reporting into your individual Airport Carbon Accreditation Scheme
- Justify your sustainable business case
- Uniting and gaining stakeholder consensus