Improve your turnaround performance, increase handler efficiency and reduce operational costs.
AiQ’s apron capacity planning knowledge improves aircraft turnaround and on-time performance of airlines, handlers and other stakeholders to keep flight schedules on time.
Our expert team analyse, model and optimise your apron operations. Working with the relevant individual stakeholders we resolve pinch-points, improve the turnaround process, and increase Ground Support Equipment (GSE) utilisation. Designed, planned and managed to be as efficient as possible and achieve high levels of efficiency and performance, improving the end to end process.
Specific Apron Services
- Airside Road Network Capacity and Simulation
- Route Efficiency Planning
- Airport Freight
- Fleet Planning
- Inter Terminal Operations (ITO) Px Coaching
- Inter Terminal Operations Baggage
- Passenger & Crew Coaching
- Fuelling, Toilet Services & Potable Water
- Ground Services Equipment (GSE) Fleet Planning & Parking
- Empty & Full Can Storage (ECS & FCS)
- ULD Flow management
- In-hall & Apron Traffic Congestion
- Vehicle Journey times
- Tug Charging
- Airline & Handler Resource Planning
- Integrated Apron Planning
Benefits to you
- Manage demand imbalances
- Increase resource utilisation
- Reduce congestion and waiting times
- Stakeholder consensus
- Reduce operating costs
- Guarantee long-term utilisation
- Prevent unnecessary investment costs
- Sustainability study modelling GSE replacement with electric to assist net zero-carbon targets
- End to End Airport Capacity Assessment in collaboration with NATS covering Kerbside to Airspace.
- Analysing and simulating airside road traffic flows for changing infrastructure and future growth.
- Modelling fluctuations and variations of activity at Heathrow to preview changes before they happen.