Gain insightful quantitative and qualitative data from airport experts to aid your operational planning.
Conducting meaningful surveys requires in-depth airport expertise to understand the behaviour of people in the process, whether passengers or airport staff. It’s not just concerned with numbers and ticking boxes. Understanding the complexity of the airport and the interdependence of operational processes is essential.
Depending on the client’s brief, we can validate assumptions, record fresh data requirements and feedback on any new factors.
Our team, whether planners or analysts, undertake surveys regularly – both airside and landside. We call it ‘boots on the ground’ and it maintains their in-depth knowledge and ‘trained eye’.
Specific operational surveys
We can conduct activity or infrastructure surveys for the below processes:
- Car Parking & kerbside
- Departure Baggage
- Passenger security
- Control Post security
- RPM resources
- Departure lounge
- Boarding gates
- Transfer systems
- Baggage reclaim
- Aircraft stands
Benefits to you
- Undertaken by experienced and knowledgeable airport experts
- Identify ‘quick wins’ for improved operations
- Independent validation of client assumptions
- Experienced and objective review
- Exchange of experience from other airports
- Clear identification of capacity ‘pinch points’
- Improvement in stakeholder engagement
- Better passenger experience
- Improved efficiency and profitability